Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Book!!!

I'm happy to report that my book is finished and available to the public! I self-published through a company called Holy Fire Publishing.

My hope is that my book will encourage you in your walk with God and inspire you to "Go Deeper" with Him.

The book is supposed to be available on several book-selling websites. So far, the cheapest place I have found it is on Barnes and Noble, www.bn.com. If you'd like, you can purchase it there for $9.84 + $3.99 shipping ($13.81 total). It is also available on Amazon.com for a higher price.

If you'd like to purchase it directly from me I am selling it for $10.00 (please include $2.00 for shipping if I need to mail it to you).  Please allow extra time for delivery.  Send checks to:

Jon Greig
389 West Fork #1731
Irving, TX 75039

If you have any questions please e-mail me: jongreig79@gmail.com or call (214) 315-7189.

Book Description:
Calling Out to Deep is a book of poetry and essays reflecting on the beauty of God's creation and one man's pursuit of a deeper relationship with God. Through these writings you will see the deep and steady stream of God's redemptive plan at work in the seasons of your life. Most importantly, you will find hope and strength for life's journey in a relationship with Jesus Christ, experiencing the heights and depths of His presence, as deep calls out to deep.

2 comments:

  1. Jon,
    Congratulations on publishing your book. I know this must really be exciting for you. I look forward to getting a copy soon. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Allen, I'm going to have some available at church some time this month, I'll probably try to sell them after Sunday service or something.

    ReplyDelete

Prayer Equals Peace

“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow...