Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Secret Place

"And I—in righteousness I will see your face;
    when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness."
Psalm 17:15

drawing me, You are drawing me
away from crowds and peoples
to the secret place
to forget the world and all around me
and enter a cloud of glory
You change me, in the secret place
You do not charge me with my sins
in the secret place
You see my future and my destiny
in the secret place
You see who I am from eyes that only see
who You have created me to be
perfect in Christ
I offer up my tears
complete in You
I offer up my pleas
with loud cries and fervent prayers
I cry out for peace
You've formed and fashioned me
in the secret place
in this jar of clay, You've been pleased
to release Your power and Your glory
in my weakness, Your grace has been sufficient
Your strength has been perfected
You are drawing me, drawing me
to abide with You
to commune with You
to find myself deep in You
frolicking in Your stream
searching out the innermost, intimate places of Your river
You are calling me, to the secret place
to forget the world around me
and find myself in You
to awake to Your likeness
my face aglow with Your glory
You are calling me, calling me
to the secret place



No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Equals Peace

“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow...