Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Release the Deep

how deep is the river
the river that I long for
where doubt and confusion
darkness and shame
are washed away
in the stream of Your love
fill me up till I’m complete
fill me up, satisfy my longing deep
how strong is my craving
that I cannot express in words
that You would reduce me to love
destroy the yoke, release the bondage
make me whole and complete in agape love
I’ve been crying out and crying out
for You to silence the voice of cursing
that You would strike all my enemies
turn their accusations into blessings
turn their taunts into sounds of laughter
make my praise rise from the depths
to drown out the sounds of my enemies
hear the sound, release the deep
release the worship inside of me

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly,

    Thank you for your comment. The depth of your communication is humbling to me.

    : ) Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Prayer Equals Peace

“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow...