Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

You

I have followed You for so long
and sometimes I wonder how it is I’ve taken my eyes off You
You have never changed
You have always been there
even in my darkest moments
I know I can turn to You
and praise
I have changed but You have not
I have strayed, but You have remained
You are still here and Your love is here with me
how I pray that You would show Yourself in a greater way than ever before
show Your love to me
for I am broken and I am in need
for I am hurting and I need Your love
for I am far away and I long to be brought near
to believe that time has not changed Your plan for me
to know that failure has not kept me from Your Plan
to know that You will take me back and bring me in
and lead me out
into the place You want me to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Equals Peace

“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow...