Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Perfect Love Casts Out Fear

Below is a timely word of the Lord from my good friend Daniel Harmsen.  He sent it me and some other friends on Facebook and I thought I'd share it here:

"Fear casts out love as love casts out fear. The two don’t abide well together. They’re terrible co-tenants. Love will win out over fear, if fear isn’t fed. Don’t feed fear and it will shrivel and die. Perfect love casts out all fear. Godly fear is a wellspring of life, ungodly fear a spring of darkness.

Fear is a mainstay in the enemy’s camp. Most of the world now live in fear. Its tentacles are found most places, but not in Me/Mine. Fear can’t touch Me, for I am Love.

Love has nothing to fear, not even fear itself! Mottos and chants can’t compare to my overpowering love. My love will root out evil in your lives/souls. As a root seeks water, My love seeks your spirit and soul. Darkness will fear as My love exposes it in your lives. Fear is overturned as it loses its holding places. Like a hiker on a mountain, it will fall all at once with a little shove – all the way to the bottom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Equals Peace

“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow...